Water Heater Installation
Cold showers? High energy bills? It may be time for a new hot water heater. But in order to reap the benefits of a new energy-efficient appliance, you’ll need to have it installed properly. A water heater that is not installed correctly can result in water damage, scalding temperatures, or even a fire. That’s why installation is best left to professional plumbers who know the ins and outs of your plumbing system.
Our Hot Water Heater Installation Services
- Gas water heater installation
- Electric water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation
Why Choose Mr. Rooter to Install Your Water Heater?
- Mr. Rooter installs hot water heaters of all makes and models.
- All installations adhere to building codes, local laws, and regulations.
- We ensure all cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly to avoid issues with water pressure.
- Our plumbers ensure your water heater has the proper venting so it isn’t a fire hazard.
- If you’re concerned about the time it takes hot water to reach the faucet, Mr. Rooter can install hot-water-circulating systems, which keep hot water in your pipes, ready for use at a moment’s notice.
- Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed!